Ask On The River

the life
I ask the river ...........
Where the direction of water flow?
Who determines movement direction of the river?
Determine the direction of the water river?
Or the river that formed the direction of water flow?

Man just water ....
Nothing more .... so I
As the water now I are the phenomena of life I am ....
I never ask why the water....
And was entrusted by me to the life river....


Where then I will be channelled, would not was worried by me....
Although I will meet in the coral and stone....

Everything I will willingly
just as water will flow.....
And will never stop flowing....
Until the ocean....
Until the sun come after me....
Become money, and cloud, and cloud....
I desire my body and then drops as the rain
damp soil, wet leaves.....

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger