The Love Dilemma

love
Was I wrong?
Until being hurt by you I was so penetrating me.
This your method repaid.
I who always was during you wounded

Am I contemptible?
Until being spat on by you all that was given by me for you.
There was not even one feelings that could make me so wounded.

However I already loved yourself.
Late for me went from you.
For me was too beautiful the feeling.
Was not easy for me to move further away from you.


Was tried by me all the methods of making your happy.
Seized your heart.
However was not easy like that was imagined by me.
When you did not want me to beside you.

Never was felt by me beforehand.
Wanted himself as far as me not the power.
Believed in my heart that I could pass by.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger