Valley Of The Unknown

Deep,cold,empty, as I wonder through the Self....
I see my past....
Time where it is not,
Space where it is not

I see a gleem of light,
Passing through my sight,
Sound into my ears,
Crumbling into my veins,
Heart pounding with joy

Life, space, time, mistery has not been revealed,
As I dig into the wilderness of Truth,
Through joy and sorrow,
Praising and moaning

How could I repay you,
My deraest love,
Where love and hate collide,
Wonder, joy and anger crossfires
In the valley of the unknown .....

Please forgive me my love,
Forgive me for my stupidity,
Forgave, forgive and forget,
As I wonder thorugh the wilderness of joy and sorrow,
The balance in point of the pointless ......

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger