Thank's Mom

Who was the woman you admire most? Who's most beautiful woman in your life, "Mother" she was when we were all dropped, the pain of this heart when I saw a blank stare in the eyes of the my mother. Once in and look of fear in it.

I wonder what was he thinking? cut my heart, want to cry seeing him like that. I always want beside him, hugged him and I'll never let go.

Great, beautiful, smart, loyal, honest, that's what I see from the figure of my mother. But whatever he thought right now, I'm very sad to see him fighting back tears.

Two things he always taught me, "loyal to honesty and respect for other people if you want the respect."
When I was little to grow up, two things were always so stick to my life, now when I fell and helpless like this, when he was no longer able to strengthen me in I am everyday. Only hope I can expect. Hope that's made me stronger and able to survive until today.

Hope for a better life, hopes to become the more and more valuable than today. All I could do because of prayer and all the good that he always taught me.

Mom thanks for everything, smile for me. Still miss you.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger