For My Brother

Love in my heart to thee the dew-clear

Sincere warm morning sun

Loving you all the love reply

No complaints but gently guiding



You've stepped away from me

Nor would often be seen eyes

Sound tunable dye your life

Which is not alien to my ears

Your soft hand stroked my rare

I definitely miss your tiny feet

When my massage



Remembering all the days of my youth delinquency

I stole your eating rations

Not tired of me crying

Your legs feel tired to carry me

Your back was yelling at me



You hug me with your warmth

You educate me with your patience

Always give a sense of love affection to your brother

Often I swear you

But it would be selfish to you my love

I really do not want you to go

Although only a temporary



However, among the grass advice

Radiant happiness flushed

Along the way to happiness

Reaping love growing flowers bloom



The rate was the ark your household

Together with a true companion

No tired embroider his longing

Being a bundle of sacred and eternal love

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger