When

After a long,

I realized, too,

That all this was really not going to last long

Time was getting closer, closer and closer,

and I'm so afraid to feel it all


It felt like the ostrich who drowned her head in the sand

when someone is talking about death,

I do not know who would know,,

But the memories of this life give me a million expectations

And no longer aspires to repeat how fragile I

when I'm alone.

My no longer aspires to feel all alone

Because you're sure everything will be fine until it actually arrives.

Everything will go by the time I realized all this belongs to God.

And only able bowed in prayer

A form of greeting for all of this will go away

I never found my sense of longing and understand

what I find from all this long journey is,,
I found that hope has vanished.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger