Angel

For an angel night
As my eyes began to shut,
The world became dark gripping,
Pray expecting God blessing,
Expect a speck of light street lights,


O daughter night
Take me to the pile and articulated your comfortable cotton,
And if you do not mind
Take I dream about the future
The future is full of sharp gravel
Sometimes not escape from the insults and taunts people


Angel of my nights waiting
I wait you say patience
"My husband, you are always my dear,
Gravel was not sharp right turn,
Disapproval was not right to reduce the sense of affection "


O angel dream
Love me for the rest of your life
But the hopes and dreams
Do you beat your love and affection to God

Because I love you always expect God's blessing

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger