Rhymes missed

Needless to say the words you love me if it was just because of pity and forced.
You know, that tie is sincerity and earnestness. Because I already know you and I trust you then have decided to be faithful and be patient to wait.
I knocked on the door begging God clue where the direction should go too with you.
Hail, O lover longing shadows.
You and me that we are.


When the time comes then the beloved will leave and that the desires will be lost.
Life will continue to run even though filled with tears.
If I could repeat all the time wasted, but I knew I could not even with tears in their eyes.
As time went by tears of laughter in my breath, black and white in my life all there is in your hands Lord.
Let me lean in just a love of God.
Oh God, You are the Supreme Love.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger