When love has gone

Remembering back when meeting with you.
Everything is beautiful and full of love.
You Water the me with love and genuine concern.
Protect me and comfort me in times sad.


So long you become love and my best friend
It never occurred to me to leave you.
I always pray and hope.
Someday you will be a guard my heart forever.

But now that hope has been lost.
Eroded flat by the egoism and ambition.
You've changed and I hardly know anymore.
All the promise in the wind.

I'm speechless, crying ....
Want to run my leave of this bitter reality.
Hopefully this is just a nightmare.
But I opened my eyes, it really happened.

Love is confusing.
Can make laugh and happy.
But one time can be stabbed and heartbreaking.
Creating crying and depressed.

No one regretted.
I'm grateful never felt love.
Although no happy ending.
One day I'm sure will meet with the love of my life.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger